HP LaserJet Enterprise M606, M605, M604 50.7 Fuser Error Service Aids
One of the sour points of HP fusers recently, has been the pressure release system. OEM fusers tend to hold up for most of their life. Rebuilds have real issues and it’s hard to find one that will come close to making the whole life of the product. This model is relatively new so I’m hoping they have been working out some of these issues. However, if you run into HP LaserJet Enterprise M606, M605, M604 50.7 Fuser Error then check out the information below.
Service Manual Aids for the HP LaserJet Enterprise M606, M605, M604 50.7 Fuser Error
Fuser Pressure release failure.
1. Turn printer power off and then back on again.
2. Resend job.
3. If error returns, power off the unit and wait till fuser cooled.
4. Remove fuser and check fuser for damage or obstructions.
5. Re-Install fuser and test.
6. If the error persists, replace the fuser assembly. Click on the Link = HP LaserJet Enterprise M606, M605, M604 Fuser Replacement
I really don’t have a lot to say on this subject that the service manual doesn’t say. These newer machines have lots of issues with these pressure release cams. Maybe these machines will be different but I’m not holding my breath. It seems like once they act up the first time, it’s probably going to happen again. Therefore, I wouldn’t spend a lot of time messing with this error because the end result tends to be fuser replacement.