Nashuatec MP 3350 AE011103 AE011103 Upper Hot Roller Replacement Instructions
Below you will find the illustrated Nashuatec MP 3350 AE011103 AE011103 Upper Hot Roller Replacement instuctions. Yeah, I know, these machines are getting on in age. Excuse me, I just happened to look up the instructions, saw they were pretty straight forward, and found out you can still get the parts. So, I figured what the heck.
Ghosting, indents, creases in the paper? You might have an issue with your hot roller. Toner builds up on that can cause ghosting and when pick fingers or thermistors eat away at the surface you can have other issues. Follow the instructions below to remove the fuser and check out your hot roller.
Ricoh AE01-1058 Upper Fuser Roller (Genuine) – $42.95
Genuine Ricoh AE01-1058 Upper Fuser Roller; Fuser Roller – Genuine Ricoh Part; Mfr PNs: Ricoh AE01-1103, AE01-1100, AE011103, AE011058, AE011100, Savin AE01-1058, AE01-1103, AE01-1100, AE011103, AE011058, AE011100, Lanier AE01-1058, AE01-1103, AE01-1100, C2115-3093, AE011103, AE011058, AE011100, Gestetner AE01-1058, AE01-1103, AE01-1100, AE011103, AE011058, AE011100, Nashuatec AE01-1058, AE01-1103, AE01-1100
1. Nashuatec MP 3350 FUSING UNIT
Allow time for the unit to cool before doing the following procedure.
1. Release the duplex unit, if it has been installed, and open the right cover.
2. Remove the fusing unit [A] (2 screws).
2-3. Nashuatec MP 3350 Fuser Top Cover and Pick Fingers
1. Remove the fusing unit.
2. Remove the fusing upper cover [A] (4 screws).
3. Remove the pressure springs [B].
4. Remove the hot roller stripper bracket [C] (3 screws).
4. Nashuatec MP 3350 HOT ROLLER AND FUSING LAMP
1. Remove the fusing unit.
2. Remove the fusing upper cover.
3. Remove the pressure springs.
4. Remove the hot roller stripper bracket.
5. Remove the fusing lamps (4 screws) and hot roller assembly [A].
NOTE: Do not touch the surface of the fusing lamp with bare hands.
6. Replace the hot roller [B] (2 C-rings, 1 gear, 2 bushings).
Reinstallation Instructions at bottom of illustrated instructions
NOTE: 1) Apply grease (Barrierta) to the inner surface of the bushing.
2) Before installing the new hot roller, peel off 3 cm (1 inch) from both ends of the protective sheet on the new roller. After installation, remove the protective sheet.
3) Do not touch the surface of the rollers.
4) When reinstalling the fusing lamp, secure the front screws first.
5) Be careful not to damage the surface of the hot roller.
Fuser Ricoh Aficio MP2550B MP2851 MP3350 MP3351SP DIY
FUSER UNIT Replacement Parts Ricoh Aficio MP2550B MP2550SP MP2851 MP3350 MP3350B MP3350SP MP3351SP 1. Lampa grzejna RICOH Aficio ...