Dell 5230, 5230n, 5230dn Fuser Replacement CKP5W, 330-6967, P0K6X
Below you will find the illustrated Dell 5230, 5230n, 5230dn Fuser Replacement Instructions. The pictures might not be an exact match to your specific machine but the procedure is the same. Also, you will find links to order in a replacement fuser if you already haven’t.
Dell 5230, 5230n, 5230dn Fuser wiper cover assembly removal
Note : Most new machines aren’t using wipers in them. However, you might want to still look and see if it has one in it. If the customer is using lots of specialty paper and are going through fusers prematurely then this should be an option to consider.
1. Press the button securing the fuser wiper cover assembly to the machine.
2. Remove the fuser wiper cover assembly.
Dell 5230, 5230n, 5230dn Door assembly, rear removal
1. Pull the door assembly, rear away from the machine.
2. Twist the door strap left or right until vertical, and pull the strap out of the slot.
3. Position the door assembly, rear at a 45° angle as shown in the picture.
4. Remove the door assembly, rear.
Dell 5230, 5230n, 5230dn Fuser unit assembly removal
1. Remove the fuser wiper cover assembly.
2. Remove the door assembly, rear.
3. Open the fuser access door.
4. Press the two buttons on the fuser unit assembly to release it from the machine.
5. While pressing the two buttons, pull the fuser unit assembly from the machine.
Replacement Warning: When replacing the fuser unit assembly, ensure that the electrical connection and
the two buttons are properly secured.