Kyocera FS1028MFP Fuser Removal Procedure – FK-150
I’ll be honest, I’m not the biggest fans of these machines but I understand why some people like them because the cost be page can be better than other makes and models this size. Over time the fusing assembly will wear out. Below you will find illustrated instructions on the Kyocera FS1028MFP Fuser Removal Procedure. Click on the link to buy the fusing assembly and follow the instructions below for the removal process. Click on the links for close up views of the pictures.
Left and Right Cover Removal Procedure
6. Unhook seven hooks and then remove the right cover
7. Unhook six hooks and then remove the left cover.
Kyocera Fuser Assembly Removal Procedure
1. Remove the left cover and right cover
2. Remove the wires from three clamps.
3. Remove the connector from the power source PWB.
4. Unhook four hooks and then remove the frame left duct.
5. Remove the wires from the clamp.
6. Remove the connector from the power source PWB.
7. Remove the connector from the control PWB.
8. Remove the rear cover.
9. Remove two screws and then remove the fuser unit.
10. Check or replace the fuser unit and refit all the removed parts.
Caution: When reinstalling the fuser unit, tighten up a screw while pressing the fuser unit in order of 1 to 2.
REPLACING FUSER UNIT KYOCERA FS 1028 1128 1350 (FK-150) Fast version
How to replace FUSER UNIT KYOCERA FS1028 FS1128 FS1350DN FS-1028 FS-1128 FS-1350 UTAX CD1028 CD1128 LP3230 CD-1028 CD-1128 LP-3230 OLIVETTI dCopia 283MF, 284MF FK-150 FK150 302H493021 Comment...